Video: 9-Year-Old Kid Eats One of the Hottest Peppers in the World, Immediately Regrets It

We all did stupid things when we were young. For instance, my brother and I sledded down the hood of my dad’s truck after a heavy snowfall and snapped his radio antenna clean off. That was really stupid.

So it shouldn’t come as any surprise that this 9-year-old kid from the UK bit off a little more than he could chew (see what I did there?).

He thought it would be a good idea to eat one of the hottest peppers in the world on camera.

See if you can pin-point the exact moment where he realizes that he’s made a colossal mistake.

P.S. My favorite part of the video is how tremendously unhelpful the kids grandfather is in the background. Thanks for the advice after the fact gramps!

Read more: